04 December 2010

Halloween Party Games

http://www.necroford.ru/forum/Themes/default/languages/Tags.english-win1251.php?news=scary-halloween-party-ideas


What would a Halloween party be without some sort of game? The first thing to keep in mind is that the game should be appropriate for the age of your guests. No one wants to play a kiddy game at an adult party and vice versa. I guess that goes without saying, however, I guess you never know who's reading this blog. Anyhow, on the Party Games tabs are some neat links to sites that share age-appropriate Halloween games including mystery murders, gross food identification games, and the old standby, Bobbing for Apples.

Next year at my first masquerade formal dinner party, I think I am going to try a murder mystery theme to entertain my guests or maybe a scavenger hunt among the tombstones in my haunted back yard. Hmmm....

No comments: